The 2016 market season has ended. See you in 2017!
TUESDAY: Southside Community Farmers’ Market, 4-7 PM
- The market offers veggies, Lead Dog BBQ sauce and rubs, and other food goods from local producers! Visit our Facebook Page for Weekly Updates!
- Located at 24th & Rickert, across the street from the JP Jones Community Center
- This market accepts WIC, senior coupons, and DOUBLES Quest (food stamps)! Take a look at Food Benefits at Southside for more information.
- Would you like to become a vendor at Southside Market? We are looking for local growers and producers of produce, honey, eggs, bread, etc. Call the farm if you are interested!
- Located at Ester Park, next to the Ester Fire Station
- Visit the Ester Village Farmers’ & Craft Market page on Facebook for weekly updates and available veggies!
- These Farm Stands, held a few days a week, sell fresh produce from our school gardens. These gardens are lovingly cared for by Calypso Staff, volunteers, students from the schools, and Calypso LEAF Campers!
- Quest, WIC and Senior Coupons accepted at all School Farm Stands