The 2017 Market Season will begin in early June
TUESDAY: Southside Community Farmers’ Market, 4-7 PM
- The market offers veggies, Lead Dog BBQ sauce and rubs, and other food goods from local producers! Visit our Facebook Page for Weekly Updates!
- Located at 24th & Rickert, across the street from the JP Jones Community Center
- This market accepts WIC, senior coupons, and food stamps. We offer a 50% DISCOUNT on FOOD STAMP PURCHASES! Take a look at Food Benefits at Southside for more information.
- Would you like to become a vendor at Southside Market? We are looking for local growers and producers of produce, honey, eggs, bread, etc. Call the farm if you are interested!
Thank You to our Southside Sponsors: Wells Fargo Foundation, ABC Inc., Acutribe Health & Wellness, and the USDA!
- Located at Ester Park, next to the Ester Fire Station
- Visit the Ester Village Farmers’ & Craft Market page on Facebook for weekly updates and available veggies!
- These Farm Stands, held a few days a week, sell fresh produce from our school gardens. These gardens are lovingly cared for by Calypso Staff, volunteers, students from the schools, EATinG Program Student Gardeners and Calypso LEAF Campers!
- Quest, WIC and Senior Coupons accepted at all School Farm Stands. 50% DISCOUNT on FOOD STAMP PURCHASES.